Thursday, August 3, 2023

 Mac and I go to the theatre

It was a lovely evening yesterday as my grandgirl, Mac (the artist formerly known as Madeline), settled into our seats (J 101 and J 102) at Mill Mountain Theatre for our first theatrical appearance in quite a while. Mac bought a new dress for the occasion and I wore the same old me, and we both enjoyed the heck out of the evening.

Mac wound up schooling me on theatre arts (I've only been reviewing theatre for 40 years, so I have a lot to learn) and enthusiastically talking about how much she wants to join the local theatre companies in the Roanoke Valley as she readies for college. 

Here are some photos of us (mostly her for obvious reasons).














No comments:

Post a Comment

You are invited to comment, but please be civilized and kind.

Previously

  Mom arriving at Woodrum Field on her first airplane flight in the early 1970s. (The following is from my memoir,  "Burning the Furnit...

Welcome to editrdan